Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K

C4K #6
 In Abby's blog she talked about a Ted video she was assigned to watch. The point of the video was if you put your mind to it, then you can do it. The man in the video learned out to make a wind turbine from scratch. Abby explained that she would like to see school's use more renewable energy. Also, she would like to see it come from solar power or wind.
My response was an introduction from me. Then I told her she did a great job and her use of vocabulary was awesome. I agree school could spend a little more now to make them more energy efficient. That would save money in the long run, and it's better for our environment.
Abby

 C4K #7
Zion wrote a story about a man, and his dog Lucy going on a trip to the beach. They went to get ice cream, and was just having a great time. The dog got to play in the sand and the man got to do some surfing. The ownder left the surf board in the sand as he went in to change. All of a sudden Lucy grabbed it and started to surf! The owner was of course surprised and promised another trip to the beach very soon.
My response was questions on how he came up with  the story line, and that I enjoyed it very much. I asked if he liked having a school blog. I also asked his opinion on if it made learning easier of harder. I told him I had one and enjoy it a lot.

Zion

C4K#8

Colton is 14 years old and from Iowa. He skateboards and enjoys sports. He has pets and goes to water parks in Wisconsin every summer. He wants to be either a pro skater or business man when he gets older.
My response was that it is great he likes to stay active and keep his body in shape and strong. I told his I had never been to another country and that I was deathly afraid of heights so no flying for me! I asked if it was still cold in Iowa, and explained that here it was almost in the 80's. I told him to keep on doing great in school and sports.

Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment