Wednesday, April 17, 2013

 C4K# 9
Tyson is a 4th grader from Nebraska. Tyson describes some of the food he likes. He also gave us some facts about Nebraska like, how the weather changes from sunny to rain very quickly. They also have the biggest hand planted forest. He explained his love for sports, and that his brother is much different from him. He asked about where everyone else is from, and is our state is famous for anything.
My response was that I am from Alabama and we are known for our beautiful beaches. I told his how lucky we are here to live only an hour away. I explained that I have never been to Nebraska, but him describing how nice it is makes me want to visit!
Tyson 

C4K#10
Jarrod is a nine year old student from Victoria, Australia. In this blog he wrote about a interview he did with his five year old brother, Tyler. Jarrod asked him to name some of his favorite games, and what his favorite things about school. Tyler said that he really enjoyed being with his big brother, and playing games together. Jarrod put together a sweet video about his brother life.
My response was that I loved that him and his brother are so close. And I told him I had one sister, and that I had three little girls. I told him his video was very sweet, and I asked him if he enjoyed putting it together.
Jarrod

No comments:

Post a Comment